Serves: 2 people Cooking time: 2-3 minutes
- Filet steak of your choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Raclette cheese (melt 4 small square slices)
- chopped green onion for presentation (optional)
- On medium-high stove place a pan
- Add olive oil and steaks.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes both sides (cooking time depends on the quality, size, and thickness of steak)
- Every 30 second or so keep flipping the steaks to cook evenly.
- The last 40 second before serving add sliced garlic.
- In a small bowl add the raclette cheese and microwave for 1 minute stirl and microwave again for another 30 seconds.
- Place your steaks in a plate, then pour the cheese on the top.
- Finally, Sprinkle with the green onion.