Yoga trainer, Beautician, & Passionate Foodie
Follow her on Facebook here
Follow on Instagram here
Watch the video
Servings: 2 yield(s)
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 23 mins
Total Time: 38 mins
- 500 g Brown mushroom (Medium sliced )
- 2 Large sweet Potato
- 150 g Goat cheese
- 2 Small size yellow onions (chopped)
- 2 Cloves garlic (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tsp Cream fresh (sour cream)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Warm water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Boil the sweet potatoes for 20 - 23 minutes on medium heat stove.
- Use large saucepan for cooking. On high-heat stove cook olive oil and chopped onion for 2 minutes then reduce to medium-heat and cook for extra 2 minutes.
- Place the mushroom and soy sauce, then cover & let it cook for 5 minutes.
Season with salt, black pepper, add the cream fresh (sour cream) , water , and cook for 1 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the boiling water, cut in half, then place the mushroom on the top. Finally, drizzle the goat cheese and the fresh coriander.