Lamb Haneeth with Honey and Tahini
Servings: 4 yield(s)
Cook Time: 130 mins
- 1 kg Chopped Lamb (Better to get less fat )
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- Pita Bread
- 2 Foil (double foil )
- If you don't have an earthen oven you can use tradition oven or a slow cook. Use 4 medium logs of wood in the earthen oven and build a fire.
- Season the chopped lamb with salt and black pepper, then wrap in a double foil.
- Place the lamb in the earthen oven, make sure to leave foil facing upward open to let the steam escape. But it's not the case in the traditional oven, close up the foil completely.
- Cook for up to 2 hours.
- Remove the lamb let cool down for a few minutes then serve with honey and tahini.