Low cost recipe.
I moved to Brussels from USA on October 2019, it’s a beautiful city but there was one thing missing! The thing missing was the fall season… don’t get me wrong they have a colorful fall but what I meant is the smell of the pumpkin!
So I decided to stack up on pumpkin products and yet I couldn’t find any here. Maybe I was just arrived and I didn’t do much research on a store where I can find pumpkin products at. Luckily, I found them at the American Embassy store and the U.S. base store located in Brussels. Then my mission started… pumpkin-basil noodles.
1 cup of all purpose flour
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ tsp salt
Slice of jalapeno
- Mix the ingredients together to form a firm dough.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes
- Roll the dough to rectangle shape, depends on the desired thickness
- Fold the dough fairly tight then cut in ½ inch wide (as desired)
- In a boiled water put the dough and cook between 10-15 minutes
- In another frying pan add olive oil, garlic, basil puree, salt, black pepper, slice of jalapeno (as desired)
This is incredible! You’ve never had noodles until you try this handmade pumpkin pasta–with the spices mixed together, it’s literally a symphony of flavor!
This is very delicious, forward to cooking, the most beautiful chef
Thanx, I’m glad you like it : )