You can’t go wrong with a healthy and nutritious dinner. This was by far the most delicious burger I’ve ever had. Even without burger buns, it turned out really good!
This recipe doesn’t take much time and its easy to make. Make sure you get high quality ground beef and some veggies you like.
- Ground beef
- slices of yellow onion (the quantity is as desired)
- half avocado cuts into slices
- half tomato cuts into slices
- two pieces of iceberg lettuce (washed well)
- arugula (aslo type of lettuce)
- A slice of gouda cheese (you can use any kind of cheese)
- some pickles and pecans
- ketchup (optional)
- If the ground beef is too thick, use a wooden roller to flatten it a bit.
- Place a pan on medium-high heat on the stove and add the beef
- cook the beef patty on both sides for about 2 minutes, then reduce the heat to medium to cook it thoroughly for an extra 5-8 minutes
- One minute before taking off the burger, add the onion (just to get the grill’s flavor) and the slice of gouda cheese on the top of the burger
- Wrap the burger, cheese, onion, tomato, and avocado in large leaves of iceberg lettuce
I welcome any suggestions or recommendations.